2010年5月9日 星期日

You've Got Mail

You've Got Mail Trailer





Actually, this movie is a kind of old but very famous one. At that time when this movie was played in theaters, it soon became so popular and so famous. I admit I have watched this movie for many times but when I switch the channels and happen to see it, I will still watch it to the end, even though I already knew the whole story of the movie. However, I seldom watch it from the beginning and I always watch from the middle part, so I don’t exactly remember the very start of the movie. Until recently, I happened to watch it played on HBO from the very beginning, so I watched it. To my surprise, it seemed that I have not watch the movie from the start, and since I have not watched it for quite a time, so I decided to watch it overall again. Then after watching it, I was very contented. No matter how much time has passed, the movie was still so good.
I think the reason why the movie is so famous is because the male and the female protagonists- Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. These two have cooperated in another earlier movie called “Sleepless in Seattle” and that movie was a big hit. So that’s why their cooperation of the second time is so attractive and expecting. Actually, the movie did become very popular at that time so once again Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan succeeded in making people touched, warm and happy.

The story of this movie is flat but intriguing. It’s not from a very big or hard issue or a big picture but just a warm and small story. It makes people smile and gives people happiness. To be honest, I like movies with simple and easy topic than those with heavy and hard issues. I think the easy and relaxing movies can give me more energy and make me happier when I finish watching them. Maybe some people will say that the love comedy or stories are shallow and with no meaning in them, but I think the essence of my seeing movies is for fun and to chasing relaxation, so why I bother to see something which will make me feel unhappy. So, I prefer love comedies for they can make me feel so contented and joyful. (http://image.wangchao.net.cn/bt/1240998373569.jpg)

The topic of the movie is actually up to date because more and more people make friends from the internet nowadays. However, the story may be misunderstood by some people because it’s not very possible to meet someone really fits you and who you can spend the rest of your life with. Yes, the movie does provide us with some romantic imagination but we still have to tell the reality from the imagination. We can get some hopes from the movie but they are not must. I admit I sometimes will be influenced by these love movies, but I just cannot stop watching them!

沒有留言:

張貼留言