2010年5月23日 星期日

僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ( I Give My First Love to You.)

僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ Trailer



Actually, this movie is adapted from a famous series of comic books. And the comics are published for a long time and I have been reading and chasing them from the beginning to the end. If my memory is not wrong, the series finished last year. Wow, I have been waiting for the end of the comic since I was a senior high school student. It has been so long a time!


To me, comics always have some special magic that attract me and keep me from stop reading them. Even I am a college student now, I still cannot totally stop myself from reading them. It’s kind of shy and embarrassing to admit my unstoppable addition to comic books. However, I think I have grown up a little bit for I reduce a great number of comic books which I read per month comparing to before. Now, if I really want to get away from the tiring and complex literature world, I will still go to rent some comic books to relax myself. I always think if I read them properly in numbers and time, comic books will not be harmful to my regular life.
(http://images.hztop.com/UpLoadFiles/Files/2009-07/30/99990950403.jpg)



Because I loved the series of comics so much, when I saw the trailer of it, I was so excited. Also, another reason was I liked the female character of the movie, so she made me want to see this movie more. Maybe I am a too sensitive person, so it is very easy to make me cry. When I started to see this movie, I cried when it began at the first few minutes. Because the male character was a boy who was born with heart disease, he was not allowed to run, to play with his friends and was forbidden to eat a lot of kinds of foods. When he saw other children play together happily, he wanted to join them. However, he couldn’t, because once he started running, his heart would not afford and that may cause him to death. When he was a kid, he overheard the doctor told his parents that he couldn’t live over twenty years if there was no suitable hearts for him. So he tried very hard to complete everything he wanted, and what he cherished most was his girlfriend.(122.116.36.43:2009/funnews/index_note.asp?new...)


I thought this movie was so cruel and so sad. Because I finished reading the series before I saw the movie, and in the original version, the male character would finally get a suitable heart and get married with the female character. So when I saw the movie, I just told myself it was no need to cry for him, he would be fine in the end of the movie, However, much to my surprise, the end of movie was changed and different from the original one! He died! That was what I didn’t think up before. I was so shocked and my tears dropped down as soon as the doctor proclaimed his death. I was so sad about the end but I thought maybe it was the best way to end this movie, because when I read the comics, I felt it’s kind of ridiculous that the male character could find the suitable heart on time. So, I thought maybe to make the end tragic was the best ending for the story.
(http://ext.pimg.tw/angela7700a/4b740584e4f1d.jpg)

沒有留言:

張貼留言